Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HEY...havent been blogging...or posting...have been going out till late lik almost everydae...quite fun luh..well..some1 helped me to change my blog skin...look at my credits to see...haha...life is bored now...havent been going out...my couz came back from overseas..so exciting...it may not be as exciting as u seem..i tink i goin out 2morrow..i need to go out..cant take it anymore..ahaha...i wanna leave de house!!..HELP!!..plz..

Your subtletiesThey strangle meI can’t explain myself at all.And all that wantsAnd all that needsAll I don’t want to need at all.The walls start breathingMy minds unweavingMaybe it’s best you leave me alone.A weight is liftedOn this eveningI give the final blow.When darkness turns to light,It ends tonightIt ends tonight.A falling starLeast I fall alone.I can’t explain what you can’t explain.Your finding things that you didn’t knowI look at you with such disdain The walls start breathingMy minds unweavingMaybe it’s best you leave me alone.A weight is liftedOn this eveningI give the final blow.[Chorus]When darkness turns to lightIt ends tonight,It ends tonight.Just a little insight will make this rightIt’s too late to fightIt ends tonight,It ends tonight.Now I’m on my own sideIt’s better than being on your sideIt’s my fault when your blindIt’s better that I see it through your eyesAll these thoughts locked insideNow you’re the first to know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home