Friday, November 02, 2007

harlos!
surprisingly... im posting again, but a song.
i find this song dam nice and "meaningful" ahah, but its kinda old..

Westlife-Unbreakable

Took my handsTouched my heartHeld me closeYou were always thereBy my sideNight and dayThrough it allBaby come what may
Swept away on a wave of emotionOh we're caught in the eye of the stormAnd, whenever you smile I can hardly believe that you're mineBelieve that you're mine
This love is unbreakableIt's unmistakableAnd each time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableA feeling my heart just can't denyEach time I look in your eyesOh baby, I know whyThis love is unbreakable
Shared the laughterShared the tearsWe both knowWe'll go on from here
'Cause together We are strongIn my armsThat's where you belong
I've been touched by the hands of an angelI've been blessed by the power of loveAnd whenever you smile I can hardly believe that you're mine
This love is unbreakableIt's unmistakableEach time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableA feeling my heart just can't denyEach time you whisper my nameOh baby, I know why
This love is unbreakableThrough fire and flameWhen all this is overOur love still remains
This love is unbreakableIt's unmistakableEach time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableA feeling my heart just can't denyEach time you whisper my name Oh baby, I know why'Cos each time I look in your eyesOh baby, I know why
This love is unbreakable.

DL de song can oso, ahah:)!
byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home