Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hey guys...i dunno wad to write but i din go fer trg 2dae...and yesterdae...had some prac. in church,,sth to do wif de CCIS(Celebrating Christmas In Singapore)...tt was at lik 1.00 p.m-4.oo p.m...but..i left early...haha..and my role??...flag bearer...OMGs...so lame..how confusing de steps were?...and my bro. pang sei my mum do handbell..so..my mum ask me to take over his place..it's okay..soso la..and if u wanna come fer de CCIS thingy...it's next Saturdae...7 - 11 at nite...every1's acting..dancing..singing and stuff...my couz from Canada staying over my house 2nite..YAY,..but 2morrow..not yay..y?..coz my other cousin is coming...and she's gonna act big and start boasting ard wen..so irritating..and Denise...Tan..help me!!haha:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home